May 25, 2020, 12:15:03 pm

Flight suit name tag

Started by jb3, April 01, 2020, 06:29:05 am

jb3

April 01, 2020, 06:29:05 am Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 09:36:38 am by jb3
I didn't want to start a new thread but I'm kind of excited about my new name tags and wanted to share. The picture on the blue BDU is for reference. Overall I'm happy with the quality and price. I will make some tweaks on the next round.

usaf_defender

Looks good!  I suspect the final Vanguard ones will have rounded corners but I do like the color scheme that was chosen. If only we could tone done the colors on the CAP Command Patch. Not subdued but definitely darker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DocJekyll

Love it. I'll be ordering a few as soon as they become available.

Always give 100%, unless you're giving blood.

LATORRECA

I did already.. my own means..waiting for them sometime this week...

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

usaf_defender

Quote from: LATORRECA on April 10, 2020, 11:54:37 pmI did already.. my own means..waiting for them sometime this week...

Can you PM me your source?

DocJekyll

Quote from: usaf_defender on April 11, 2020, 05:25:15 pm
Quote from: LATORRECA on April 10, 2020, 11:54:37 pmI did already.. my own means..waiting for them sometime this week...

Can you PM me your source?

I know I wouldn't. I don't want any other companies getting a C&D. But, that said, they may look slightly different from the official one once they're released so they may be useless. Best to just wait.
Always give 100%, unless you're giving blood.

Hawk200

Quote from: jb3 on April 01, 2020, 06:29:05 amI didn't want to start a new thread but I'm kind of excited about my new name tags and wanted to share. The picture on the blue BDU is for reference. Overall I'm happy with the quality and price. I will make some tweaks on the next round.

Those look more like old Army Air Corps observer wings than CAP wings.

jb3

Yea, the next round will be a little better. But I can't complain for $4. The shop I go to here in Korea has high quality equipment so I'll make sure they have a better graphic to work with next time. Super friendly shop with quick service.

LATORRECA

Quote from: jb3 on April 15, 2020, 08:30:19 amYea, the next round will be a little better. But I can't complain for $4. The shop I go to here in Korea has high quality equipment so I'll make sure they have a better graphic to work with next time. Super friendly shop with quick service.
It looks good for $4.. I used al local shop, did the order and accepted. As someone mentioned, I keep it quite into order to avoid C&D order...