Squadron patch vendors

Started by NewDCC, June 13, 2011, 01:27:53 AM

NewDCC

Our squadron needs a new patch.  Can anybody recommend a reputable patch vendor?

Eclipse

"That Others May Zoom"

GroundHawg

We used www.custompatches.net and got patches at less that $1 a piece delivered in 9 days. They were awesome.

Eclipse

Quote from: GroundHawg on June 13, 2011, 02:03:32 AM
We used www.custompatches.net and got patches at less that $1 a piece delivered in 9 days. They were awesome.

We're those fully-embroidered?  Any minimum quantities?

Because frankly that is a pretty amazing price.

"That Others May Zoom"

GroundHawg

They are still offering 100 patches for $139 with artwork included. They offered us another 100 patches for a total with artwork, shipped, for $200. We chose partial embroidery as the background is black and blends really well on the BDUs. Full embroidery is a little more but is not out of any normal price range, we decided it was not neccessary for us. I cant explain how impressed I am of their service. That is saying alot as Im generaly disappointed in... well everything.  ;)

Eclipse

Right, and good that you are happy, but in terms of price comparison, there is a pretty big difference in look and feel of full embroidery vs. partial.
For me it is a requirement.

Anyway, any competent vendor that delivers what they promise is nice to have on the list.

"That Others May Zoom"