Main Menu

Getting to know you

Started by Sgt.Pain, November 17, 2010, 06:15:27 PM

Sgt.Pain

Post your Grade, Rank, Age, how long you've been in CAP, and what squadron your from.
C/CMSgt. Pain!

Here Ye, Hear Ye, On this great day I make a declaration! A declaration to LIVE FOREVER, or die trying.

Sgt.Pain

Im a C/CMSgt., Flight Commander, I've been in for about two and a half years, and I'm 17.  8)
C/CMSgt. Pain!

Here Ye, Hear Ye, On this great day I make a declaration! A declaration to LIVE FOREVER, or die trying.

davidsinn

Former CAP Captain
David Sinn

Sgt.Pain

C/CMSgt. Pain!

tsrup

Paramedic
hang-around.

jeders

If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

SarDragon

Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

Sgt.Pain

Quote from: tsrup on November 17, 2010, 09:10:14 PM
Quote from: Sgt.Pain on November 17, 2010, 08:56:48 PM
Quote from: davidsinn on November 17, 2010, 07:08:31 PM
http://captalk.net/index.php?topic=135.0
Thats not the same topic, but thx.
Actually it is exactly the same topic. 

"But thx".
Actually um NO its not... That one is just letting people know you exist. This one includes details. Not to mention this one ismt flooded with posts so that no one even sees yours. But thx...
C/CMSgt. Pain!

DakRadz

Tickity-tock, like,
Hear the clock.
Here comes Mike
With a MasterLockTM!

Thx 4 r33d!ng, tho.

jeders

Quote from: Sgt.Pain on November 18, 2010, 12:16:32 AM
Quote from: tsrup on November 17, 2010, 09:10:14 PM
Quote from: Sgt.Pain on November 17, 2010, 08:56:48 PM
Quote from: davidsinn on November 17, 2010, 07:08:31 PM
http://captalk.net/index.php?topic=135.0
Thats not the same topic, but thx.
Actually it is exactly the same topic. 

"But thx".
Actually um NO its not... That one is just letting people know you exist. This one includes details. Not to mention this one ismt flooded with posts so that no one even sees yours. But thx...
Um no, both threads are for introductions. If you want to include details in the other thread, please do so, it helps us to know who you are.

Also, if you're going to start threads asking for stories, don't start it with one post and then immediately reply with another. Just put the two into one post, it's just good net manners.

As an aside...
Quote from: Sgt.Pain on November 17, 2010, 06:15:27 PM
Post your Grade, Rank...
For our purposes these are the same thing.

That being said, welcome aboard matey. We hope that you stick around for a while and can contribute to the overall product of CAPTalk.

Capt Jed Taylor
Asst. DCC
Abilene Composite Squadron
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse