Main Menu

Any Good Letterheads ?

Started by exFlight Officer, December 24, 2009, 07:37:54 PM

exFlight Officer

Does anyone have a good letterhead that their squadron is currently using that I may borrow and transform for use for my squadron? I have been searching in Microsoft Publisher and I can not find a good format to use. While on this topic, does anyone use any post cards or send out letters from their squadron?

Eclipse

"That Others May Zoom"

lordmonar

You beat me to it...

I just send one via E-mail
PATRICK M. HARRIS, SMSgt, CAP

exFlight Officer

Thank You Eclipse and lordmonar! I appreciate your help!

Spike

Eclipse.....the format and use of symbols is incorrect....??

Maybe I am reading a different version of the tongue and quill, and CAP regulations/suggestions.   

Nick

Here's the one I use.  It follows the typesetting standard of AFMAN 33-326 (Chapters 2 and 3) and the header standard of CAPR 10-1 (before anyone says, CAPR 20-1 says "A letterhead must include these elements: unit designation; the words "Civil Air Patrol"; "United States Air Force Auxiliary"; and the geographic location of the unit."  It doesn't say in which order they must be presented ... that MIWG Headquarters is only shown as an example).
Nicholas McLarty, Lt Col, CAP
Texas Wing Staff Guy
National Cadet Team Guy Emeritus

Spike

^ That is better! 

It is a shame that National HQ has no real branding campaign, in which commands all the way down to Squadrons would use the same format and graphics etc.