Main Menu

Good day of flying

Started by flyguy06, December 21, 2009, 01:03:38 PM

flyguy06

Yesterday was a good day. I work with a youth aviation organization called ACE. Two young men, which are twin brothers, I worked with are now juniors at the Air Force Academy. they are both Private pilots and they came home for Christmas break. One of hem wanted to get checked out in our flight club's Arrow. I am so proud of hom and his brother. His brother is on the USAFA flight team and he is a glider instructor.

Well, just wanted to share

Trung Si Ma

Our Squadron has a West Point Cadet also home on Christmas leave.
Freedom isn't free - I paid for it

bosshawk

For those of you who are involved in cadet activities, the Academy cadets are excellent role models for your cadets.  They are going through the most trying times of their young lives and relating that to younger people is an excellent teaching tool.  From my many years of being in the Admissions Program, I can tell you that they are terrific people.

I happen to be a volunteer in the Admissions Program at West Point and can tell anyone how to arrange for cadets to come speak to your cadets.  It normally has to be during regular holiday or leave periods for the Academy Cadets, but they do get extra credit and an extra day or two off in order to make official presentations.

Questions; PM me.
Paul M. Reed
Col, USA(ret)
Former CAP Lt Col
Wilson #2777