Main Menu

Group Commander Quits

Started by Alpha, August 16, 2009, 02:15:24 PM

Alpha

Pennsylvania Group One Commander has resigned!

The Wing pulled all the airplanes from Group One last week after the last mission there.

Do you suppose the two are related?

The Group has put more hours on the aircraft then any other group in the wing and consistantly field ground teams to missions, so what is the Wing complaining about? I dont get it?

Now who are they going to put here as commander?   

lordmonar

Quote from: Alpha on August 16, 2009, 02:15:24 PM
Pennsylvania Group One Commander has resigned!

The Wing pulled all the airplanes from Group One last week after the last mission there.

Do you suppose the two are related?

The Group has put more hours on the aircraft then any other group in the wing and consistantly field ground teams to missions, so what is the Wing complaining about? I dont get it?

Now who are they going to put here as commander?

I would suggest you contact your commander.
PATRICK M. HARRIS, SMSgt, CAP

Alpha

That was my commander! Now what?  I'm not calling the Wing Commander.

We have been ( once again) left in the lurch by PA WING! I think they are jelous of Group 1.

They send us broken airplanes while they keep the newest and best ones in the East.  Then blame us when we fail to fly the required hours...even with the oldest airplanes in the wing we manage to fly more than any other 2 groups combined.

I think the Group commander just had had enough of Wings blame game.  I'm just sayin as a lowley Lt.
My opinion for what it's worth.

FW

The previous group commander decided to bypass the chain of command before complaining to the Allegheny FSDO about aircraft discrepency logs.. Understand he may also have made false statements concernining aircraft maintanence. 

I seriously doubt making false or malicious comments, attempting to sabotage aircraft or, secretly getting aircraft maintained at another FBO, will endear said individual to the higher ups in CAP.

Alpha

I doubt that!  A pilot in the group acted on his or her own as I understand it.  The Group CC isn't even a pilot. As for making false statements, you obviously don't know the Major. Not in a million years.

Alpha

FW;
I just re read your post. I missed the word "sabotage" the first go round.

Now that is a very serious accusation.

As I said, you obviously didn't know the Major.  Rediculous!

Spike

Quote from: FW on August 16, 2009, 05:40:58 PM
The previous group commander decided to bypass the chain of command before complaining to the Allegheny FSDO about aircraft discrepency logs.. Understand he may also have made false statements concernining aircraft maintanence. 

I seriously doubt making false or malicious comments, attempting to sabotage aircraft or, secretly getting aircraft maintained at another FBO, will endear said individual to the higher ups in CAP.

Um.....I got banned last time I made comments about people (specifically you).  I hope you don't get banned.  Do you know this person??  Where you there??  Did you make the decision to ask him to resign??  Aren't you from the Philadelphia Area, and this happened in the Pittsburgh area??  400 miles away??  I looked up the wing (www.pawingcap.com) and can not find you listed as staff.

For everyones sake, lets not throw out accusations, comments about/ for/ agreeing/ disagreeing etc.

I learned when I was banned that we should not talk about others here in the way this is leading into. 

I suggest a LOCK.   

FW

I've known Forrest for many years.  He's a nice guy.  Unfortunatly, he was responsible for a few things and allowed other things to happen under his watch. 

The second paragraph of my post was not indended to be an accusation of the PAWG/GP1CC.  However, around the nation, there have been members, I've been told, who have tried or conspired to do the things mentioned.  All are under active investigation.  If these happenings are proven true, heads will surely roll. 

Unfortunately, there are many "small minded" members in CAP who refuse to change with the times.  They become road blocks to progress and end up embarresing themselves rather than CAP.  I wish it wasn't so but..... :(

Spike

^ Ok.

Conspire in CAP??  That never happens!

FW

Quote from: Spike on August 16, 2009, 06:10:38 PM
Quote from: FW on August 16, 2009, 05:40:58 PM

Um.....I got banned last time I made comments about people (specifically you).  I hope you don't get banned.  Do you know this person??  Where you there??  Did you make the decision to ask him to resign??  Aren't you from the Philadelphia Area, and this happened in the Pittsburgh area??  400 miles away??  I looked up the wing (www.pawingcap.com) and can not find you listed as staff.

For everyones sake, lets not throw out accusations, comments about/ for/ agreeing/ disagreeing etc.

I learned when I was banned that we should not talk about others here in the way this is leading into. 

I suggest a LOCK.   

Spike,
your comments about me were never malicious.  I enjoy your posts and the comments made are entertaining. 

I do know about these issues.  Not only do I end up hearing about this from the NHQ employee responsible for the CMX program, I end up hearing from the wing/cc involved. 

What I do on CAPTALK is attempt to post truth.  When given opinion, I will state so.  When stating facts, I will validate.  And, when given hearsay, I will note.

The FSDO complaints were fact.  The individuals who made them have been "taken care of".  The issues that caused the complaints were also taken care of in an ICL issued just a few days ago. 

And, thank's Spike for considering me your "favorite Col." :)

Pylon

And this thread flies directly in the face of the membership code of conduct.  We're here as a professional resource people, not the office water cooler or rumor mill.  Not sure how many times I have to rehash that, but we'll keep reminding people until it sticks.  Posting accusations, particularly against any individual, is not going to fly here except under some pretty rare circumstances (i/e: it's on the CBS evening news).  I don't care how true, untrue, scandalous, or interesting people find it.

Locked.
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP