Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 23, 2019, 01:25:48 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

CAP Talk  |  Cadet Programs  |  Cadet Programs Management & Activities  |  Topic: mile run times
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: mile run times  (Read 1331 times)
Earhart1971
Seasoned Member

« on: May 20, 2006, 05:50:00 AM »

Quick question what are the completion limits as far as time for the Mile run Curry Achievement (I though it was 10 min) but I am looking at a 80s Pamplet. And what is the max successful time for Mitchell award?
whatevah
Administrator

my personal website, yo!
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2006, 06:03:54 AM »

the times vary depending on gender and age, they are listed in the back of CAPP 52-18.  http://level2.cap.gov/documents/u_082503084254.pdf
Jerry Horn
CAPTalk Co-Admin
shorning
Resident Philosopher

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2006, 06:12:14 AM »

Quick question what are the completion limits as far as time for the Mile run Curry Achievement (I though it was 10 min) but I am looking at a 80s Pamplet. And what is the max successful time for Mitchell award?

Just curious, but why are you using an outdated reference?  I ask because the answer to your question is, "It depends."

I believe in teaching members where to get their answers instead of simply spoon-feeding them.  I think too many people are lazy when it comes to finding answers in CAP.  Here is a sample of how to find the information you're looking for:

-Go to the CAP Members Website

-----Forms & Publications

----------Indexes, Regulations and Manuals

---------------P52-18, Cadet Physical Fitness Program

From there, look at Attachment 3. 

Notice that each of those links to a different portion of NHQ's website.  We have the technology.  That's what it's there forů
Pages: [1] Print 
CAP Talk  |  Cadet Programs  |  Cadet Programs Management & Activities  |  Topic: mile run times