CAP Fleece Jacket

Started by SM-MADDOG, January 23, 2009, 08:32:42 PM

SM-MADDOG

I bought the blue bleece jacket from vanguard. Its okay. It says Civil Air Patrol in red and below that has a small cessna plane. Do any of you have this jacket? I think it was like 37.00

2nd Lt, CAP

RogueLeader

Nope, I have never heard of it until now. I doubt it is even authorized as a uniform item.
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

MIKE

Quote from: RogueLeader on January 23, 2009, 08:35:18 PM
Nope, I have never heard of it until now. I doubt it is even authorized as a uniform item.

Definitely isn't.  Unless you want to wear it with your CAP distinctive uniforms as civilian outerwear.
Mike Johnston

Eclipse

Its not over any of the USAF or CSU uniforms, though of course you can always wear it over the golf shirt, whites, or even the BBDU.

Its one of several "affinity" items they sell.

"That Others May Zoom"

SM-MADDOG

Quote from: Eclipse on January 23, 2009, 08:38:15 PM

Its not over any of the USAF or CSU uniforms, though of course you can always wear it over the golf shirt, whites, or even the BBDU.

Its one of several "affinity" items they sell.

Yeah it would work for the white shirt grey pants, but not with the AF Blue pants. I have both sets. One of our seniors had his own jacket made. It turned out pretty nice.
2nd Lt, CAP

Major Carrales

This may not be a uniform item per se (as you know the CAP distinctive...white/greys... outwear regs are unclear on what type of jacket), it may be CAP monikers civilian clothes.
"We have been given the power to change CAP, let's keep the momentum going!"

Major Joe Ely "Sparky" Carrales, CAP
Commander
Coastal Bend Cadet Squadron
SWR-TX-454