Main Menu

Aviation Internet Radio

Started by Capt Rivera, October 09, 2008, 02:10:54 PM

Capt Rivera

Enjoy....

The guys behind Flight Line Radio: "Providing Private Radio Services At Outdoor Venues Of All Types"

Have launched: http://www.flightlineinternetradio.com/

Full Blog entry From: http://indytransponder.blogspot.com/2008/10/flight-line-internet-radio-takes-off.html
QuoteFlight Line Radio launched its new Internet-based radio station Sept. 27.

Flight Line Internet Radio will feature original programming on "all things aviation," from warbirds to homebuilts - and everything in between - as well as music.

The new radio station is the brainchild of Don Costanza and Jamie Till, the men behind Flight Line Radio, which provides programming at air shows and other venues.

QuoteThe Internet radio station was a natural outgrowth of the air show broadcasts, according to Costanza, who envisions aviation enthusiasts playing the radio station at their hangars and in their offices, with the music in the background, then the original programming catching the listeners' attention. There is no charge to listen to the radio station.

Original programs, which will range in length from four minutes to 13 minutes, will cover the gamut of aviation, such as a feature that's ready to go on the Civil Air Patrol. Another program will spotlight international travel, with tips on what pilots need to know for smooth flying. One of the international contributors is Laszlo Toth, who is involved in air shows throughout the Middle East and Europe and who also flew for the Soviet Air Force. Another program is hosted by Dr. Dave Holmes, owner of Warbird Brewing Co. His weekly show will be on - what else? - warbirds and brewing. An F-16 flight surgeon during the Gulf War, Holmes also is a board certified psychiatrist....

//Signed//

Joshua Rivera, Capt, CAP
Squadron Commander
Grand Forks Composite Squadron
North Dakota Wing, Civil Air Patrol
http://www.grandforkscap.org

NHQ-OS-126 Frank

Thanks for the information.  Sounds like a great program...I have been listening to it for a while now and they had some really good information on aviation.......
They even played a great commercial for us ..the Civil Air Patrol
Deputy commander
Aerospace Education Officer
NHQ-OS-126 Spangdahlem AB
Germany
www.facebook.com/capspangdahlem
LX1MG

D Costanza

Good evening everyone,
I noticed that several members have posted on our website I thought I would introduce ourselves.  We are the ones responsible for the aviation radio station.  The station is an expansion of some cool stuff we have been doing in the airshow industry for four years now. 

We appreciate the comments some of you have left.  Interesting enough we spun up several more CAP segments earlier today.  We had the privilege of meeting Col. Greenhut at Airventure, he and I hit it off and shared with him that we had a conduit that we could use to help tell the CAP story as well as promote what all of you do.  We have a lot of respect for all of you and if we can help tell you story...then we'll make it happen in our little part of the world. 

We are adding new segments almost daily so check back often.  If there is anything you would like to hear, let me know.
For those not familiar with the site it is www.flightlineinternetradio.com
Thank you for your time on this...

Best regards,
Don