Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2018, 06:39:49 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

CAP Talk  |  Operations  |  Aviation & Flying Activities  |  Topic: Flight Clinics
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Flight Clinics  (Read 1676 times)
flyguy06
Salty & Seasoned Contributor

« on: November 30, 2005, 02:46:16 PM »

What are some good ideas for ground school subjects at Flight Clinics
Pylon
Administrator

Unit: NER-NH-038

Michael Kieloch, Marketing Communications & PR Leadership
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2005, 04:11:33 PM »

Safety   ;D

AOPA Safety briefings are always handy and easy to administer.  They have some nice ones that are sort of cross-overs between procedural reminders and safety briefings, like the one on Uncontrolled Airports, etc.

Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP
Concord Composite Squadron, NH       
gussey

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2006, 07:53:27 PM »

When I worked at a local flight school we used to do Night Flying Clinics. They were a big hit with the local pilots, all of them would come out to the school to get a quick hour ground school refresher on night flying knowledge and procedures and then go up with an instructor. I have noticed that a lot of pilots that are in my squadron are itching to get night current. This might be a fun and educational thing to do.

Also donít forget AOPA Safety foundation has those seminar-in-a-box programs on almost all of their safety seminars. http://www.aopa.org/asf/seminars/sib.html. All you do is pay the $24.95 shipping costs.
Capt Grant W. Sussey
Stan / Eval Officer
CNY Group
Pages: [1] Print 
CAP Talk  |  Operations  |  Aviation & Flying Activities  |  Topic: Flight Clinics