Anyone really good with photoshop?

Started by SARMedTech, January 05, 2008, 07:05:36 AM

SARMedTech

I put this in the lobby because its not CAP related but I need an expert photo shopper. I am putting together a proposal to IMERT for the KBU in khaki to replace our current khaki BDUs. What I would like to do is get a photo from several different angles of the KBUs in khaki and have someone photoshop IMERT patches and insignia onto it and perhaps be able to show it bloused into boots, sleeves up and down, etc.

I cant pay for your services but you will have my eternal gratitude.

Thanks.
"Corpsman Up!"

"...The distinct possibility of dying slow, cold and alone...but you also get the chance to save lives, and there is no greater calling in the world than that."

SarDragon

Quote from: SARMedTech on January 05, 2008, 07:05:36 AM
I put this in the lobby because its not CAP related but I need an expert photo shopper. I am putting together a proposal to IMERT for the KBU in khaki to replace our current khaki BDUs. What I would like to do is get a photo from several different angles of the KBUs in khaki and have someone photoshop IMERT patches and insignia onto it and perhaps be able to show it bloused into boots, sleeves up and down, etc.

Thanks.

Well, how many suck-up points have you accumulated from Tedda?  ;D
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

SARMedTech

Quote from: SarDragon on January 05, 2008, 07:09:02 AM
Quote from: SARMedTech on January 05, 2008, 07:05:36 AM

Thanks.

Not enough for this, I fear. Especially when it isnt his organization.

Well, how many suck-up points have you accumulated from Tedda?  ;D
"Corpsman Up!"

"...The distinct possibility of dying slow, cold and alone...but you also get the chance to save lives, and there is no greater calling in the world than that."

afgeo4

Not me... I can't even get a decent photo to meet CAP standards for photo ID.
GEORGE LURYE