How to check the ES status of all members in a unit?

Started by LittleIronPilot, December 11, 2007, 10:38:17 PM

LittleIronPilot

I am the ES Officer for my squadron.

With my position I can produce easy reports on the MO/MP and Pilots in my squadron. However it seems that if I want a comprehensive list of the ES quals for all of my people I have to do individual searches, or do a unit search and click on them individually.

I want a spreadsheet style format of all of the ES quals in my squadron...anyone know how to do this in eServices?

SJFedor

Restricted Apps/Operations Qualifications

Hit the Reports tab, in the dropdown, select your unit, and it'll generate every ops qual in your unit. It'll have pilot data mixed in, with cadet o-pilots and all, but itll also cover every ES task that any of your members are qual'ed in.

If you don't have access to it, talk to your WSA or Group/Wing ESO, they can generate it for you.

Steven Fedor, NREMT-P
Master Ambulance Driver
Former Capt, MP, MCPE, MO, MS, GTL, and various other 3-and-4 letter combinations
NESA MAS Instructor, 2008-2010 (#479)

Tim Medeiros

Operations Qualifications > Reports > All Qual/Ach with Data report should get you what your looking for.
TIMOTHY R. MEDEIROS, Lt Col, CAP
Chair, National IT Functional User Group
1577/2811

LittleIronPilot

Hmmm...that must be the problem.

Under the Restricted Apps on the right hand side I only have one item:
OPS Quals Approvals Waiting

I need to contact the Wing/Group ESO to see what else I need to access that list....

LittleIronPilot

Quote from: timmed1577 on December 11, 2007, 10:48:44 PM
Operations Qualifications > Reports > All Qual/Ach with Data report should get you what your looking for.

Hmmmm...I do not have that drop-down choice.

RiverAux

You can also download the CAPWATCH database for your unit and it has all ES qualifications in it as well.  However, you would need a little bit of skill to design the queries to get the information you want. 

Pylon

Quote from: RiverAux on December 11, 2007, 11:14:51 PM
You can also download the CAPWATCH database for your unit and it has all ES qualifications in it as well.  However, you would need a little bit of skill to design the queries to get the information you want. 

Isn't that information only contained in the tCAPWATCH downloads?  A WSA can also give you access to tCAPWATCH d/l capability.

Some of that info will also load into SIMS from CAPWATCH and tCAPTWATCH, but I don't know without being in front of our terminal what pre-built reports can be run for the ES stuff.  I primarily track CP stuff.
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

RiverAux

Anyone can download the database containing information on people in their unit from the capwatch download page on e-services.

Camas

Quote from: RiverAux on December 12, 2007, 12:38:42 AM
Anyone can download the database containing information on people in their unit from the capwatch download page on e-services.
Another permission is "CAPwatch - tasks".  This is for ES officers but you'll need to be pretty sharp in using Microsoft Access.  Otherwise don't bother.

If you don't already have them you might want to ask for the following permissions:
OpsQuals -  ES - 101 Card
OpsQuals -  ES -  SQTR entry
OpsQuals -  ES -  SQTR worksheet
OpsQuals -  ES -  Single Achievement Entry
OpsQuals -  Reports - OPS Emergency Services

This should assist you in your duties.  Your WSA or web security administrator can issue these to you.  In many units this is the unit commander.  If not, go to the "My WSA contact listing" link on the e-services homepage. You'll find a WSA there.  Good luck!

CadetProgramGuy

Contact your WSA, that is listed on E-Services, get permission to t-CapWATCH.  Thats the SQTR tasks part of CAPWatch.

Goto www.squadroncommand.com

Download SIMS.

Under the CAPWatch functions you can get your comprehensive list and download into Excell or Word.