I have some questions about filling out the CAPF 17 APPLICATION FOR SENIOR MEMBER ACTIVITIES
, as I am making preparations to attend an SLS tentatively scheduled for October.
12. Date and Method of Level I Completion - What if this data is wrong
? Should I include the incorrect course completion date, because that is what e-services currently shows? Or can I use my Mitchell award date, which is the actual method of completion?
14. CAP Duty Assignment and Inclusive Dates - Is there a way to get the start date for my duty assignment off of CAPWATCH? I don't have copies of the CAPF 2As, but it is listed on e-services.
17. Previous Training Activities and Years Attended - I haven't done any of the training listed... Haven't been on a SAREX since my cadet daze... Should I include AEPSM or the Cadet Programs for Senior Members activity I went to back in '03?
18. Professional Development Awards - What do I put here? Not sure if I am supposed to put things like AESPM.
22. Outline Personal and Professional Goals in CAP - What should I put here? I want to take the course because I would like to get promoted eventually, and to progress further in the Professional Development program.
Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.