Main Menu

Shameless Self Promotion

Started by Murph, September 30, 2007, 04:16:43 PM

Murph

Okay...

The Moderators will probably delete this post, but here goes nothing:

I've started a new CAP related Blog.  It's called CAPGear.  It's sole purpose is to review gear which would be appropriate for use in CAP operations.  I have recruited some experienced folks to help me - people you already know:

Midway6 - Aircrew Gear, Ground Team Gear, and Electronics
Eclipse - IC Gear, Ground Team Gear, and Electronics

Please check it out and tell me what you think:

http://www.capgear.net

... and moderators, I'm sorry for the "blog faux pas"

IceNine

Awesome, I've wanted something like this forever.

You need to get [sp] fransois'[sp/]  blow up tent on there
"All of the true things that I am about to tell you are shameless lies"

Book of Bokonon
Chapter 4

CAPMAC

Great idea! Good for us!

Thanks, to you!

JC004

WordPress is soooo more awesome than typepad.   :)

pixelwonk

Hobbsh1

Cool site, I was looking for a GPS system that was fairly inexpensive and the very first one that you have on your front page, the Garmin Etrex is the one that I have loaded in my ebay watch list.  So I must have picked a pretty good one to watch.  I will have to get 2 of them.  Our last meeting was about what equipment is needed for a day, 24hr, and 72hr pack.

By the way, I are official now.  I got my CAPID a week ago. yippeee.  We are a new sqd (601) in PAWG Grp 1, 16 members (3 of which are cadets) and growing.  I will be paying my daughters dues this Wednesday at our meeting (making it 4 cadets).  She's looking forward to learning about the things CAP does.

I have told my Sqd CC that I would like to do the AE and Cadet Program specialty tracks, I'm looking forward to doing whatever I can to help the community and the cadets.

Maj Dave "Hobbs" Hobgood
Group 1 PAWG