Navy Blue Flight Suit Supplier

Started by usaf_defender, November 30, 2019, 02:44:22 pm

usaf_defender

November 30, 2019, 02:44:22 pm Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 03:42:26 pm by usaf730
I wasn't sure if anyone was aware of Flightline Flight Suits in Canada but their prices for Nomex are extremely reasonable and certainly better than what VG is offering. $150 for Nomex suits. I ordered one and will follow up with the fit and finish when I get it. Hopefully this helps someone.

https://shop.flightsuits.ca/NAVY-BLUE-CWU-27P-NOMEX-FLIGHTSUIT-CWU27Navy.htm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SarDragon

I got mine from Gibson & Barnes. It's a little bit more expensive, but no potential customs hassles, and they are top quality. G&B is a supplier for the military.  They are at flightsuits dot com .
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

Hawk200

Quote from: SarDragon on November 30, 2019, 04:20:30 pm
I got mine from Gibson & Barnes. It's a little bit more expensive, but no potential customs hassles, and they are top quality. G&B is a supplier for the military.  They are at flightsuits dot com .
Got a couple things from G&B. Very high quality products. Little spendy, but you are getting what you pay for.

I tend to look at them for things first.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

usaf_defender

I'll let you know how this new place is. G&B is good but still on the expensive side, though better than VG. The number of suppliers for reasonably price Navy blue flight suits is relatively low so I figured a new supplier was noteable for the group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk