Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 09, 2018, 06:02:04 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

CAP Talk  |  Operations  |  Aviation & Flying Activities  |  Topic: Blue Angels, Thunderbirds, And Snowbirds 21-Ship Mass Formation
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Blue Angels, Thunderbirds, And Snowbirds 21-Ship Mass Formation  (Read 963 times)
Eclipse
Too Much Free Time Award

« on: September 02, 2018, 01:41:29 PM »

http://airshowstuff.com/v4/tag/thunderbirds/

In an historic moment, the US Navy Blue Angels, US Air Force Thunderbirds, and Canadian Forces Snowbirds joined together in a massive formation
yesterday near Lake Erie. The three teams have crossed paths and flown jointly before, but this is believed to be the first and only time that all 21(!)
display aircraft have shared the skies together.

etodd
Salty & Seasoned Contributor

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2018, 11:28:56 PM »

Fantastic! And you know ... I’d bet money every one of these pilots on that mission flight would say they had one heck of a fun time doing it.   🤣
MS - MO - AP - MP - FRO
jeders
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2018, 08:37:34 PM »

Fantastic! And you know ... I’d bet money every one of these pilots on that mission flight would say they had one heck of a fun time doing it.   🤣

I see what you did there.
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse
PHall

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2018, 09:45:35 PM »

Or at least as much fun you can have when there's a wing tip about 3 feet from your canopy...
NIN

Unit: of issue

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2018, 08:19:24 AM »

I just discovered I know Blue Angles #3.  Small world.
Darin Ninness, Lt Col, CAP
Sq Bubba, Wing Dude, National Guy
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2018 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.
TheSkyHornet

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2018, 09:26:00 AM »

Got my Blues fix over the weekend  8)

EMT-83

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2018, 11:52:00 AM »

I've seen them all individually, what a thrill it must have been to see them fly together.
Pages: [1] Print 
CAP Talk  |  Operations  |  Aviation & Flying Activities  |  Topic: Blue Angels, Thunderbirds, And Snowbirds 21-Ship Mass Formation