Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 18, 2018, 11:21:38 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

CAP Talk  |  Operations  |  Emergency Services & Operations  |  Topic: WMIRS Schedule conflict - that doesn't exist
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: WMIRS Schedule conflict - that doesn't exist  (Read 234 times)
Dwight Dutton
Forum Regular

« on: June 08, 2018, 01:09:22 PM »

I find that if I update a sortie that was created by someone else I always get a message from WMIRS saying I have created a schedule conflict.  Irregardless of what I actually do - I could be adding a scanner to the crew and I still get a warning that I have created a schedule conflict - even though the same pilot is flying the same plane at the same time to the same place.

Am I doing something wrong or is this just a bug?
jeders
Salty & Seasoned Contributor

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2018, 03:37:52 PM »

I find that if I update a sortie that was created by someone else I always get a message from WMIRS saying I have created a schedule conflict.  Irregardless of what I actually do - I could be adding a scanner to the crew and I still get a warning that I have created a schedule conflict - even though the same pilot is flying the same plane at the same time to the same place.

Am I doing something wrong or is this just a bug?

You're not doing anything wrong, that's just the way WMIRS works. The avalanche of emails generated by this "feature" can be annoying.
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse
Pages: [1] Print 
CAP Talk  |  Operations  |  Emergency Services & Operations  |  Topic: WMIRS Schedule conflict - that doesn't exist