Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 20, 2018, 12:46:13 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

CAP Talk  |  General Discussion  |  Uniforms & Awards  |  Topic: Uniform Inspection Forms
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Uniform Inspection Forms  (Read 774 times)
Capmonkey

« on: May 04, 2018, 06:32:18 PM »

Hey, guys!
     I have a quick question, that may seem opinion-driven, but it's what I'm looking for. Encampment for my Wing is coming up, and we are looking for uniform inspection forms to use for inspections. I know NHQ has the standard one, but I was wondering if any of you have your own personal forms that you like! Whatever opinions you all have, I would appreciate them! Thanks for the help!

Sincerely,
C/Maj Capmonkey
Eclipse
Too Much Free Time Award

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2018, 06:55:16 PM »

It's a standardized curriculum, use the ones from NHQ.

hamburgee

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2018, 07:12:23 PM »

It's a standardized curriculum, use the ones from NHQ.
Yup! The NHQ form has everything you'd need, you just need to know what to put where. If you can't figure out where to put something that's standing out on the uniform, just mention it to the member being inspected.
Eclipse
Too Much Free Time Award

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2018, 07:22:29 PM »

^ This, or...

...it's not something you're supposed to be inspecting.

Capmonkey

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2018, 08:35:49 PM »

I figured as much. I thought I would ask, since I have seen some variations that some individuals had made. With that being said, I'll use the NHQ one. Thank you!
Pages: [1] Print 
CAP Talk  |  General Discussion  |  Uniforms & Awards  |  Topic: Uniform Inspection Forms