CAP National Flag Wallpaper

Started by Hyperion, August 13, 2016, 04:45:18 AM

Hyperion

A few months ago I made the CAP national flag into a wallpaper after I noticed that the only picture of the flag online is this tiny photo from Vanguard.

I was able to somewhat remake it (with some slight color differences) into a much larger and clearer version in both 1920x1080 Wallpaper format and 1536x741 Facebook banner format. It's not perfect, but I thought I'd share it with anyone who was interested.

- Hyperion
To serve in silence.

Майор Хаткевич

Hyperion

When I first created the design about 6 months ago I did not make any display higher than my 1920x1080. However, my skills in image manipulation has increased since then and I was able to remake the flag properly (with the correct colors this time) in 3072x1728 (3k x 2k). If there's any issue with the size, please let me know. The website had to compress it slightly due to how big it was.

- Hyperion
To serve in silence.

Eclipse

Is the aspect ratio squished on the smaller one?  It looked like it was in the preview.

"That Others May Zoom"

Hyperion

Yes, I made it as a lazy fix to fit within FB's dimensions. I could probably remake it now unsquished to fit better, but I forgot that I did that when I made it. Would you like me to fix the dimensions for the banner?
To serve in silence.

Eclipse

No, but you should bear that in mind for future work.  Details like that matter.

"That Others May Zoom"