Main Menu

ES Certificates

Started by winterg, July 04, 2016, 07:33:01 PM

winterg

I made these certificates earlier this year to be able to present to members when they completed the requirements in various ES specialties.  Feel free to use them if they work for you.  I tried to make them generic enough to be able to be used by anyone.  If you want a specific one added, post here and I will try to add it to the list.  I will keep going down the list in Ops Qual to add more when I get a chance as well.

Note: They will not look correct if you are previewing them in Google Drive.  The badges and fonts do not display correctly.  You will need to open them in Microsoft Word.

You will also need the following fonts installed to see and print these correctly:
Certificate
Engravers MT

Here is the link to my Google Drive where they are located.  Hope they help you.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2CzkgrZ6hyMMXlXYjg3dGxnOXM&usp=sharing

Luis R. Ramos

Personally, I would have to think again whether to give these to my members... Maybe I do not think --or know-- enough about motivating my people.

But I have this to say, these certificates look very, very sharp! If I were to decide on using some sort of certificate I will truly use yours. Congrats on a job well done.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Squadron Safety Officer
Squadron Communication Officer
Squadron Emergency Services Officer

kwe1009

I am a big fan of certificates for accomplishments and these look great.  I started handing out certificates for ES quals about a year ago and since then we have seen a sharp increase in both interest and effort in attaining ES quals.  I won't say that the certificates are the source of this but formally recognizing both cadets and Seniors who attain these qualifications certainly helped to increase interest.

Shuman 14

I like them too.

Maybe it's my computer at work but the background badge/patch seem a little bold for lack of a better word. The seem to overpower the script of the certificates themselves. Do they print more like a watermark or are they really that bold?
Joseph J. Clune
Lieutenant Colonel, Military Police

USMCR: 1990 - 1992                           USAR: 1993 - 1998, 2000 - 2003, 2005 - Present     CAP: 2013 - 2014, 2021 - Present
INARNG: 1992 - 1993, 1998 - 2000      Active Army: 2003 - 2005                                       USCGAux: 2004 - Present

winterg

Quote from: shuman14 on July 05, 2016, 01:55:46 AM
I like them too.

Maybe it's my computer at work but the background badge/patch seem a little bold for lack of a better word. The seem to overpower the script of the certificates themselves. Do they print more like a watermark or are they really that bold?

It should look like a watermark.  That feature may not have translated correctly after the upload to Drive.  What program are you opening them on?

Holding Pattern

Quote from: winterg on July 05, 2016, 01:59:50 AM
I like them too.

It should look like a watermark.  That feature may not have translated correctly after the upload to Drive.  What program are you opening them on?

I'm glad this was pointed out. I looked at them in the google drive preview and they looked quite bold. I downloaded them and opened them in Word and they look MUCH better.

winterg

Quote from: Starfleet Auxiliary on July 05, 2016, 02:15:21 AM
Quote from: winterg on July 05, 2016, 01:59:50 AM
I like them too.
I'm glad this was pointed out. I looked at them in the google drive preview and they looked quite bold. I downloaded them and opened them in Word and they look MUCH better.

Make sure you have the fonts used as well.  Glad they downloaded OK.

Shuman 14

QuoteIt should look like a watermark.  That feature may not have translated correctly after the upload to Drive.  What program are you opening them on?

Internet Explorer.
Joseph J. Clune

USMCR: 1990 - 1992                           USAR: 1993 - 1998, 2000 - 2003, 2005 - Present     CAP: 2013 - 2014, 2021 - Present
INARNG: 1992 - 1993, 1998 - 2000      Active Army: 2003 - 2005                                       USCGAux: 2004 - Present

winterg

Quote from: shuman14 on July 05, 2016, 03:24:29 AM
QuoteIt should look like a watermark.  That feature may not have translated correctly after the upload to Drive.  What program are you opening them on?

Internet Explorer.

They will not look right unless opened in MS Word with the correct fonts installed.

Eclipse

Internet Explorer.

Shocking.

"That Others May Zoom"

Shuman 14

Quote from: Eclipse on July 05, 2016, 03:41:33 AM

Internet Explorer.

Shocking.

Government computer.
Joseph J. Clune