Main Menu

ABU sale

Started by RNOfficer, June 10, 2016, 10:19:06 PM

PHall

Quote from: LATORRECA on July 04, 2016, 09:06:07 AM
How they are supplying this uniform.  Are they been sent to their Members directly or through the wing?

Through the wings.

NIN

BTW, if anybody is looking for a Size 42R ABU shirt, I have one I'd be willing to trade for a Size 42L. 

I mixed up my R & L, the shirt I have had for months (years) is a 42L but the tag is so faded I can't tell. I assumed 42R for some silly reason and, well, I'm taller than that.

So if you know someone who has a 42L and needs a 42R, I'm the guy they can talk to.

Shirt is in great shape, its DSPC and does not appear to have had enlisted rank sewn on.
Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
Wing Dude, National Bubba
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

stillamarine

Quote from: NIN on July 06, 2016, 04:40:24 PM
BTW, if anybody is looking for a Size 42R ABU shirt, I have one I'd be willing to trade for a Size 42L. 

I mixed up my R & L, the shirt I have had for months (years) is a 42L but the tag is so faded I can't tell. I assumed 42R for some silly reason and, well, I'm taller than that.

So if you know someone who has a 42L and needs a 42R, I'm the guy they can talk to.

Shirt is in great shape, its DSPC and does not appear to have had enlisted rank sewn on.

I'm glad I was able to try on a shirt at a surplus store before I buy some. In BDUs I wear a regular length shirt. In ABUs I'm a short.
Tim Gardiner, 1st LT, CAP

USMC AD 1996-2001
USMCR    2001-2005  Admiral, Great State of Nebraska Navy  MS, MO, UDF
tim.gardiner@gmail.com