CAP Flight Pro

Started by DrJbdm, February 21, 2016, 08:01:21 PM

DrJbdm

I was just looking at the App Store for CAP Flight Pro and it says it is unavailable. I have it installed on my iPad mini but now that I also have a full sized iPad I wanted to install it over there as well. Does anyone have any info if this developer is out of the business or what happened to that program?

Sure seemed to be a pretty useful program for MP's and MO's, it appears that all of the other programs from this developer are no longer available on the app store either.

scooter

The guy is still active in CAP. He might be working on it.

DrJbdm

Great to hear, seems like a great suite of products that he had at one time. Looks from the webpage that the program hasn't been updated since 2014. I hope this is something that he can put back out there.

MSG Mac

You should be able to transfer everything from the other I-pad to the new one. 
Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
50 Year Member

bigfootpilot

Sorry to say I had to remove it from the App Store due to a conflict of interest determination with my employer. 

If you've previously downloaded the app, it is still available in the App Store app under the Purchased tab.

Storm Chaser

You can also back up your apps to your computer using iTunes and then install them from there in your other iPad.

DrJbdm

Any chance that the app may be re-released at some point? I was able to download it onto my new iPad but most of the pilots in my squadron are trying to get the app now but sadly that isn't possible at the moment.