NER Recruiting And Retention Workshop

Started by BFreemanMA, January 21, 2016, 01:07:09 PM

BFreemanMA

Hello CAPTalk,

As you may know, our own NIN is the new National Recruiting and Retention Officer. He has teamed up with Col. Skrabut, the NER RRO, to put on a series of webinars that focus on recruiting and retention. I attended the webinar with several of my squadron members and we found it to be an informative experience. Since I know there are a lot of recruiting threads here, I thought it would be good to let everyone know about the series.

Also, great job to NIN and Col. Skrabut for putting together this initiative!

The next one will be held in Feb, but I don't have my notes on me to check the time. Anyone write that down?
Brian Freeman, Capt, CAP
Public Affairs Officer
Westover Composite Squadron

THRAWN

Time? Date? Link? Invite only or open? Need passwords or secret handshake?
Strup-"Belligerent....at times...."
AFRCC SMC 10-97
NSS ISC 05-00
USAF SOS 2000
USAF ACSC 2011
US NWC 2016
USMC CSCDEP 2023

NIN

Quote from: THRAWN on January 21, 2016, 01:46:15 PM
Time? Date? Link? Invite only or open? Need passwords or secret handshake?

The presentation from the other night is found here: http://bit.ly/Jan16Presentation

The next presentation we'll be sending out more on, but its scheduled for 22 Feb 16 at 2000Eastern. Same thing: Google Hangouts On Air.

Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
Wing Dude, National Bubba
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

NIN

We had like 117 people "online" watching the presentation, but that was, I believe, people who had actually logged in or put a name in when they looked in.  I had at least a half dozen people last night at my Wing Staff meeting tell me they were watching and I did not see their names on the list...

Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
Wing Dude, National Bubba
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

sparksnmagic

It was a good presentation.  Thanks to you both for putting that together.  Will be there again in Feb.  BK
Brad Kidder, Capt
Arkansas Wing PAO