Goddard Test Suggestions

Started by C/CMSgt Allen, January 05, 2016, 02:00:15 PM

C/CMSgt Allen

I am taking the Goddard test soon and would like some advice on how to study for it. If you can give me some suggestions on how you or other people studied for it, that would be great!

jeders

Study for it the same way you've studied for all of your other tests.
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

THRAWN

This http://www.capmembers.com/cadet_programs/stripes_to_diamonds/robert-goddard-achievement/ tells you what to study. Open the book. Read. Have someone quiz you until you've mastered your lessons. Repeat.
Strup-"Belligerent....at times...."
AFRCC SMC 10-97
NSS ISC 05-00
USAF SOS 2000
USAF ACSC 2011
US NWC 2016
USMC CSCDEP 2023

C/CMSgt Allen

Quote from: jeders on January 05, 2016, 02:20:46 PM
The Problem is that it would take me 2 times to pass every time. I want to try something new.

Pace

Quote from: C/1Sgt Allen on January 05, 2016, 05:15:00 PM
Quote from: jeders on January 05, 2016, 02:20:46 PM
The Problem is that it would take me 2 times to pass every time. I want to try something new.

How are you preparing now? That might give us some insight into how to help you prepare more effectively.
Lt Col, CAP

lordmonar

I would think that since you are attempting your Goddard Award....then you already know how to prepare for it.   
It is just like the other six leadership tests you have already taken.
Keep doing what ever you have been doing up to this time.
PATRICK M. HARRIS, SMSgt, CAP

Cadetter

Just don't do what I foolishly did for the leadership on Goddard... not open the book.

(96+ on every other online leadership test, 92 on Mitchell without study, 84 on Goddard leadership.)
Wright Brothers Award, 2013
Billy Mitchell Award, 2016
Earhart Award, 2018