P200 Technician Rating Test

Started by Billy009, September 21, 2015, 07:04:02 PM

Billy009

I cannot find the online CAPP-200 test for technician rating anywhere as described in the P-200 guide. Is there an actual online test anywhere?

TheSkyHornet

I believe the online test is no longer used for the 200 Personnel Specialty Track. CAPP 200 is outdated as far as I know.

Lord of the North

CAPP 200 was revised on 25 July 2014.

The online tests are found on CAPs website, www.capmembers.com. Go to CAP University; click on Online Courses & Exams and find the CAPP 200 Specialty Track exams under Specialty Track Tests. If

TheSkyHornet

I made a mistake on that. My apologies.

I was thinking of other PD courses. Personnel courses are on eServices in the LMS. You don't even have to do the above. Go to eServices, and click "Learning Management System." Scroll down to Personnel and you'll see the Specialty Track 200 Technician, Master, and Senior quizzes. I took the Technician exam a while back just to learn more about the specialty and the inner workings of CAP. I should have checked the LMS before my first comment.

Billy009

Billy009

I took the test and passed with 85%. Thank you again. It was more challenging than I thought it was going to be. Good though, it caused me to learn up on some things.

TheSkyHornet

Quote from: Billy009 on September 24, 2015, 06:58:01 PM
I took the test and passed with 85%. Thank you again. It was more challenging than I thought it was going to be. Good though, it caused me to learn up on some things.

Nicely done.

I found it interesting as well. I took it purely out of getting some extra info that I thought I might be able to take into account for my role in CP. I'm not going to qualify as a Personnel Officer, at least not at this point, but the tests do help even if they aren't for a rating.

MacGruff

I've taken that test and passed it as well, when I entered into the Personnel field. I found it to be amongst the most difficult CAP tests on the web site. I scored something in the 90's but I spent a lot of time going through many regs to find the answers!

Not a bad thing, just an observation.