Main Menu

Award Certificates

Started by CAP_truth, September 04, 2015, 02:37:21 AM

CAP_truth

Does any other wing have the same problem we have receiving PD awards certificates from National Headquarters. For the past years we are not receiving them. We repeatedly have to request reprint and mailing of certificates. We have suggested that national create certificates in the same manner as they do with the Yeager Awards. They are automatically generated and can be printed at wing HQ. and presented. This would save time and money at national HQ. What is your opinion.
Cadet CoP
Wilson

Майор Хаткевич

Isn't that how it's been done for years?

MacGruff

In the last three years, I cannot remember a single certificate sent to the squadron for PD purposes. Sad.

kwe1009

Being able to print the certificates through eServices would certainly be nice.  It should not be that difficult to add them to the Certificates module.  It just takes a little time which I know can be a hard thing to come by.  It would certainly be cheaper than printing and mailing from NHQ. 

JC004

I haven't seen any and I've had a hard time finding out where they might be.  I'm a little confused.

I don't dislike the Certificate module, but I'd like to see better graphics/design to the certificates it generates.  That should be VERY easy to do.  A certificate doesn't feel like a form of recognition or appreciation if it looks like it was slapped together in MS Paint.  I'd be willing to make such templates if they'd put them in the system.

dwb

I can't remember the last time I had a problem getting PD certificates. It's been at least 10 years. Even then, the problem was usually that the cert was going to Wing HQ and then into a black hole.

kwe1009

Quote from: JC004 on September 05, 2015, 09:07:48 PM
I haven't seen any and I've had a hard time finding out where they might be.  I'm a little confused.

I don't dislike the Certificate module, but I'd like to see better graphics/design to the certificates it generates.  That should be VERY easy to do.  A certificate doesn't feel like a form of recognition or appreciation if it looks like it was slapped together in MS Paint.  I'd be willing to make such templates if they'd put them in the system.

Definitely agree!