Personnel Senior Rating Exam

Started by capchick121, July 22, 2014, 04:30:59 PM

Eclipse

Quote from: capchick121 on July 22, 2014, 07:26:36 PM
And just for the record. Commander just replied to my email and said exactly what I said he would "let me research this and get back to you". So that means it will never get researched and if I bring it up and start pushing, I start losing positions.

Assuming that is true, you're stuck until you move to a new squadron, anyway, since the only person who can approve the Personnel rating is
your Commander or his designate, so if he's not interested in helping you with taking the test, he's not likely interested approving the rating.

"That Others May Zoom"

CAP_truth

When  I took the test last year, we had the PD/TO administrator an oral version of the test that would cover current information.
Cadet CoP
Wilson

Tim Medeiros

All of this is now a moot point, personnel track has been updated.  http://members.gocivilairpatrol.com/media/cms/P200_33E2D0B74B97F.pdf  Additionally, there are a tech, senior and master rating test in LMS.  Have fun!
TIMOTHY R. MEDEIROS, Lt Col, CAP
Chair, National IT Functional User Group
1577/2811

Eclipse

Done -

T = 90%
S = 95%
M = 80%

More then a few typos, grammatical errors, and a few questions which could probably have two correct answers but  only allow for one.

"That Others May Zoom"

SARDOC

Sorry...I don't mean to turn this into a uniform thread but a line in the new Personnel Pamphlet.

QuoteList three places members may acquire CAP uniform items and insignia

Vanguard, Vanguard, Vanguard.  Too easy.

Storm Chaser

What about AAFES/MCSS and military surplus stores? Not to mention all the vendors that carry BDUs and corporate uniform items.

MSG Mac

Vanguard, MCSS, and Free Cadet Uniform Program
Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
50 Year Member

Luis R. Ramos

Which other vendors carry CAP corporate items? It has been stated and re-stated in this forum that only Vanguard can sell CAP insignias... and uniform items...
Squadron Safety Officer
Squadron Communication Officer
Squadron Emergency Services Officer

Storm Chaser

Quote from: Luis R. Ramos on July 26, 2014, 04:25:36 PM
Which other vendors carry CAP corporate items? It has been stated and re-stated in this forum that only Vanguard can sell CAP insignias... and uniform items...

You said it, "CAP insignias". Last I checked, the white aviator shirt, gray pants, blazer, etc. ARE part of the uniform and are carried by many vendors. The same goes for the BBDU.

Luis R. Ramos

Sorry misread it.

You wrote correctly "Corporate uniform..."
Squadron Safety Officer
Squadron Communication Officer
Squadron Emergency Services Officer

Storm Chaser

No problem. It happens to all of us.