Can I join Nypd auxiliary even if I got kicked out of it

Started by Slayer122, June 13, 2014, 07:33:17 AM

Slayer122

I had the big story at the Staten Island mall but it's not true what the news said I really didn't do anything I wanna join the auxiliary again it's always been my dream to be in law enforcement so can some one please help me I just want one chance to make things right

Майор Хаткевич

Slayer122

Майор Хаткевич

With that spelling? If it was my call, zero. But again, this is a Civil Air Patrol forum, not NYPD Aux.

Slayer122

It's amazing how your talking about my spelling I only spell like that so I can type faster so chill out I was asking you if you actually had any knowledge but I guess not

Майор Хаткевич

For someone who is 19/20, you would think by now you've learned the value of good communication. Do I really need to repeat, for the 3rd time that this isn't a NYPD Aux forum?

Panache

Майор Хаткевич

Absolutely. Went to a lot of trouble too. Email suggests the right guy...but AOL? LOL.

Chappie

Wondering about his chances of remaining on CAPTalk  ::)
Disclaimer:  Not to be confused with the other user that goes by "Chappy"   :)

ColonelJack

Slayer122 ...

Since this forum is for the U.S. Air Force Auxiliary, and not the NYPD Auxiliary, I rather doubt you'll find the answer you're seeking here.  In fact, I'd say the chances of any one member of CAPTalk knowing how your situation will work out are infinitesimal at best.

Jack
Jack Bagley, Ed. D.
Lt. Col., CAP (now inactive)
Gill Robb Wilson Award No. 1366, 29 Nov 1991
Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska
Honorary Admiral, Navy of the Republic of Molossia