Main Menu

Moving to Ohio

Started by Alaric, April 02, 2014, 12:58:18 AM

Alaric

Any Buckeyes here that can tell me about CAP in Ohio.

HGjunkie

I once had a SM make me shout HOOAH BUCKEYES, so I assume they take their sports seriously.
••• retired
2d Lt USAF

Alaric

Quote from: HGjunkie on April 02, 2014, 01:06:55 AM
I once had a SM make me shout HOOAH BUCKEYES, so I assume they take their sports seriously.

Or they were an Ohio State University alum

Simplex

CAP is alive and well in Ohio.......well maybe not alive but feeling much better. Didn't do so good on our USAF SAR Eval last year so there's work to be done. New Wing CC is a long time CAP member rising from the Cadet ranks up to the top slot in Ohio. If you're heading to one of the major cities, Cleveland, Columbus or Cincy you'll find plenty of Squadrons to choose from. Good luck!

Paul Creed III

If you are moving to the northeast area of Ohio, certainly check out the Youngstown ARS Composite Squadron:

www.youngstowncap.org

All three missions of CAP are alive and well at Youngstown.
Lt Col Paul Creed III, CAP
Group 3 Ohio Wing sUAS Program Manager

Alaric

Quote from: Paul Creed III on April 02, 2014, 12:12:07 PM
If you are moving to the northeast area of Ohio, certainly check out the Youngstown ARS Composite Squadron:

www.youngstowncap.org

All three missions of CAP are alive and well at Youngstown.

Thanks Major, regrettably I'll be on the other side of the state (between Cincinatti and Dayton) but visiting is never out of the question. :)

a2capt

I distinctly get the impression that Columbus is a fairly active representation of CAP..

Walkman

One of the people I respect most in CAP just took over the CC spot in the Dayton Senior Squadron. They meet at Wright-Patterson AFB. The Major is one of the most capable and impressive leaders I have known.

Alaric

Quote from: Walkman on April 02, 2014, 02:46:58 PM
One of the people I respect most in CAP just took over the CC spot in the Dayton Senior Squadron. They meet at Wright-Patterson AFB. The Major is one of the most capable and impressive leaders I have known.

Good to know can you PM me contact information so I can ask questions regarding their squadrons activities?