Started by ProdigalJim, December 06, 2013, 03:37:31 PM

ProdigalJim

Jim Mathews, Lt. Col., CAP
VAWG/CV
My Mitchell Has Four Digits...

Panache

Flying Pig

NIN

They don't call it "Aviation Leak and Spy Technology" for nothing, you know.. :)
Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
Wing Dude, National Bubba
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

sardak

Eclipse

Was this why we didn't seem all that concerned about the one Iran recovered?

The equivalent of finding an iPhone 3 in a bar when you already have the iPhone 5 in secret production?

And while we're on that subject, did Kerry ask for our toy back when they had the big Nuke meeting,
or did he pull a Leno and say "Meh, keep it, we'll make more..."?

"That Others May Zoom"

NIN

Quote from: Eclipse on December 06, 2013, 05:17:09 PM
And while we're on that subject, did Kerry ask for our toy back when they had the big Nuke meeting,
or did he pull a Leno and say "Meh, keep it, we'll make more..."?

Kerry: "something.. something.. Amazon Prime Air"
Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
Wing Dude, National Bubba
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

a2capt

Quote from: Eclipse on December 06, 2013, 05:17:09 PMAnd while we're on that subject, did Kerry ask for our toy back when they had the big Nuke meeting ...
It matters not, for once about 24 hours passed, they had already disassembled it anyway.

Besides, this coming from a country who's "new killer technology" is essentially kiddie ride constructed fighter jet with western world non-TSO'ed, GA consumer grade avionics?

Come on, the Tamil Tigers pulled off more, with in someways, less.

Smuggled in ZLIN 143s, piece by piece, a couple Skymasters, some Micro-lites from down under, and R44,  a couple UAV's..