Cadet Administrative Officer

Started by Pulsar, November 11, 2013, 10:20:44 PM

Pulsar

Achievement 10 is " Administrative Officer", but can a cadet actually hold that position? What would his or her jobs be.
C/LtCol Neutron Star
PAWG ENC 2013/ AMMA 2014/ NER W RCLS 2014-5 [Salutatorian] / NER Powered Flight Academy 2015

"A fiery strength inspires their lives, An essence that from heaven
derives,..." - Vergil, The Aeneid

(C) Copyright 2013: Readers who choose to hardcopy my comments are entitled to specific rights, namely: you may print them off and read them repeatedly until you have memorized them and then rattle them off as if you had thought them up yourself; However if asked, you must say they were signaled to you from a neutron star.

Camas

I believe there are positions for both cadet admin officers and cadet admin NCO's. These can be assigned by the unit commander or the unit personnel officer in e-services. My guess is that cadets holding these positions would assist the unit admin officer with her or his duties. I might suggest you check out the CAP regulations in the "10" series along with CAPP 205. This will give you an idea of just what some of the tasks are for senior members.

Storm Chaser

Quote from: Pulsar on November 11, 2013, 10:20:44 PM
Achievement 10 is " Administrative Officer", but can a cadet actually hold that position? What would his or her jobs be.

As Camas said, not only can cadets hold that position, they can also  now be assigned in eServices as Cadet Administrative Officer or NCO. The functions of the senior member Administrative Officer can be found on CAPR 20-1 and CAPP 205. There are no specific duty assignment description for cadets, but in general the cadet would assist the unit Administrative Officer and performed any other related duties as delegated by the senior member Administrative Officer or Cadet Commander (or Executive Officer if you have one).

Some of their responsibilities are as follow:

• Implement administrative policies and procedures.
  • Control correspondence (including messages).
  • Prepare and authenticate administrative authorizations.
  • Prepare local publications and forms.
  • Perform related duties as assigned by the unit commander.

Contact your unit Administrative Officer for more details about what the do.