DDR Report

Started by RogueLeader, November 05, 2013, 09:24:16 PM

RogueLeader

Sooo. . . . apparently I was supposed to fill out a DDR Report over a month ago (news to me,) and after a search on E-Services; I can't find it- have no idea whats its for- etc.

HELP PLEASE!
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

Tim Medeiros

Would this be a DDR Activity Report?  If so, log into eServices, on the left hand side click on "Drug Demand Reduction Reporting".  From there click on "After Activity Report".  At the bottom you will see a series of drop-down boxes.  The unit that should be selected is the unit that hosted the activity, the year is the Fiscal Year, and you are obviously creating a new report.

From there, fill out the information requested.  If you didn't get an activity number from NHQ (usually happens before hand and once you receive approval to procure DDR catalog items back in the day) then don't worry about that block.
TIMOTHY R. MEDEIROS, Lt Col, CAP
Chair, National IT Functional User Group
1577/2811

Lord of the North

From CAPR 52-22:
3-6. Reporting Requirements. The DDR program maintains accountability in accordance with DoD directives, AFMOA/SGHW guidance and Air Force Instructions for program management and expenditures. After Activity Reports and End of Year Reports assist NHQ/CP in accounting for funds expended, tracking trends and recognizing program achievements.
a. After Activity Reports. If a unit receives funding or materials for a DDR activity, whether from AF/SG or other sources, the applicable DDR Program Officer (or designated representative) must submit a completed AAR, via eServices, within 15 days of the completion of the activity. Failure to submit reports on time could jeopardize that unit's access to future funding. Units are encouraged to submit AARs for all DDR activities after completion, even if the activity did not receive funding. Selected data from the AARs are automatically transferred to the wing End of Year Report.
b. End of Year Report. All wings will submit a complete DDR End of Year report annually, via eServices, within 30 days of the end of the fiscal year (i.e., 30 October). Failure to submit reports on time could jeopardize the approval of future funding requests for the wing. NHQ/CP uses this information to submit a consolidated report to AFMOA/SGHW, through HQ CAP-USAF.

Reporting is accomplished at https://www.capnhq.gov/cap.ddr-reporting.web/default.aspx

Storm Chaser

CAPR 52-22 only states that an End of Year Report must be submitted by 30 Oct for the previous FY via eServices. I did a search and the only DDR specific module in eServives is for DDRX, which can also generate a participation report available under Member Reports. I recommend that you contact your group or wing DDR office, as appropriate. They should be able to provide the information you need.

Tim Medeiros

The DDRX module in the Cadet Promotions restricted application is NOT the appropriate as it does not capture the needed information for after activity reporting.
1577/2811

RogueLeader

Our unit hasn't done a DDR activity, so its not an after activity report.  It's the end of year, I think. . .
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

Tim Medeiros

Units (Flights/Squadrons/Groups) have not been required to do an end of year report (under NHQ guidance) since FY07.  That is when the after activity reports were implemented and the wing would compile all of those reports for the wing end of year report due in the end of Oct.  This is also when the quarterly reports were done away with as well.
1577/2811