Mission Aircrew Reference Test - 2013

Started by Check Pilot/Tow Pilot, September 28, 2013, 08:53:44 PM

Check Pilot/Tow Pilot

Does anyone know when NESA will be updating the MART's, Inflight Guides, and new Slides to the 2013 versions they used this past summer?  I'd like to post them to our CAWG ES Resources site at: http://esresources.missions.cawg.cap.gov/

Does anyone have links of the new docs they can send me.  I've seen the ones at www.trainingsupportgroup.com but the site is flaky.

I'm kicking myself because I didn't get a copy when I was there :(

Thanks!!

SunDog

Hey! Be careful when you go surfing for it - I killed an innocent tree a while back, before realizing they had  two older versions lying about in dusty corners of web site(s). I gave them a heads-up on one, not sure if they got it removed or not.

Good you know to look at NESA - new guy of ours spent some pulling-out-some-hair time trying to find it on the CAP web site one evening. He griped to the help desk and they told him he should have Googled it.

Check Pilot/Tow Pilot

Quote from: SunDog on September 29, 2013, 03:43:01 AM
Hey! Be careful when you go surfing for it - I killed an innocent tree a while back, before realizing they had  two older versions lying about in dusty corners of web site(s). I gave them a heads-up on one, not sure if they got it removed or not.

Good you know to look at NESA - new guy of ours spent some pulling-out-some-hair time trying to find it on the CAP web site one evening. He griped to the help desk and they told him he should have Googled it.

Five years at NESA now, so pretty familiar with their products.  Have you found the 2013 version online?

SunDog

Sorry, no. . .I'm in the "be a leader, but don't be first" grouping.