Cadet Recruiter ribbon help

Started by CadetButterz, August 19, 2013, 05:26:54 AM

CadetButterz

I recruited two cadets, at the time I was not aware I needed them to write my name on their application for me to be eligable. Is there any way I can see if they put my name down? I asked them if they did and they said they dont remember.

Huey Driver

Shouldn't matter.

Just note the names of the cadets and their CAPID numbers in the 'Remarks' section of the CAPF 2A for the ribbon. As long as you legitimately recruited them, they'll vouch for you, and no one else claimed them, you should be fine.
With malice toward none, with charity for all, with firmness in the right...

Luis R. Ramos

A roundabout way could be to ask through channels your Admin Officer run the "Member Recruiting" report of the eServices "Member Reports" module. If those cadets put your name, they will appear under your name.

Flyer
Squadron Safety Officer
Squadron Communication Officer
Squadron Emergency Services Officer

NIN

Quote from: flyer333555 on August 19, 2013, 12:34:03 PM
A roundabout way could be to ask through channels your Admin Officer run the "Member Recruiting" report of the eServices "Member Reports" module. If those cadets put your name, they will appear under your name.

Unfortunately, a lot of times the cadet who recruited didn't get credited because of a lack of having a CAPID at the time the CAPF 15 is created/forwarded to NHQ.

As a prior commander, I always told people "Create a 2A, put the names of the people you recruited in the remarks section and once they verify you were their recruiter, we'll call it a day."

Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
Wing Dude, National Bubba
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.