recordig orientation flights in cadet records

Started by Lt Buzzbear, August 02, 2013, 08:58:24 AM

Lt Buzzbear

does anyone know off the top of their monitors...if the glider flights are recorded as 1-5 or 6-10 in the cadet records on eServices?
I am aware that the backseat rides are listed as 99, but not sure about the glider  & power flights.

thanks

coudano

i believe the glider rides are 1-5
however, you can download the orientation flight syllabus from the forms and pubs site, and it will explain it all in detail

NC Hokie

Quote from: Lt Buzzbear on August 02, 2013, 08:58:24 AM
does anyone know off the top of their monitors...if the glider flights are recorded as 1-5 or 6-10 in the cadet records on eServices?
I am aware that the backseat rides are listed as 99, but not sure about the glider  & power flights.

thanks

You have it right. Also, I'm pretty sure that all 99 flights would be powered flights, since there PIC sits in the back seat of the glider.
NC Hokie, Lt Col, CAP

Graduated Squadron Commander
All Around Good Guy

Brad

From the WMIRS manual: "The syllabus numbers show as flights 1-10 (1-5 Glider, 6-10 Powered), 50 for incomplete, and 75 for non-reimbursed – non-reimbursed flights should be entered under the monthly "B" mission)."
Brad Lee
Maj, CAP
Assistant Deputy Chief of Staff, Communications
Mid-Atlantic Region
K4RMN

RTFB

Quote from: NC Hokie on August 02, 2013, 05:10:33 PM
You have it right. Also, I'm pretty sure that all 99 flights would be powered flights, since there PIC sits in the back seat of the glider.

Unless the glider has 3 seats: http://www.skysoaring.com/modules/gallery/gliderhumor/aaq