Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 14, 2018, 06:57:58 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

CAP Talk  |  Operations  |  Tall Tales  |  Topic: You Might Have Gone To Encampment If... (different version)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: You Might Have Gone To Encampment If... (different version)  (Read 1023 times)
ARandomCadet
Forum Regular

« on: June 17, 2013, 12:56:10 AM »

Okay, so just to make it clear I know there is another thread with the same title, but some of it is serious,
This thread is just for funny you might have been to encampment if's. I am making a "book" of them, and only want funny ones. I don't want any serious ones. Please don't post any repeats because I will not use them. Other than that, have fun making them up!
SarDragon
Global Moderator

Unit: NAVAIRPAC

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 01:08:20 AM »

Why can't you just filter out the ones you don't want from the other thread? We don't need multiple threads talking about the same essentially trivial topic.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret
ARandomCadet
Forum Regular

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 01:14:10 AM »

Why can't you just filter out the ones you don't want from the other thread? We don't need multiple threads talking about the same essentially trivial topic.

I already filtered it and found 4 good posts. I need more though.
whatevah
Administrator

my personal website, yo!
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 02:33:37 AM »

no need for two identical threads... locked.
Jerry Horn
CAPTalk Co-Admin
Pages: [1] Print 
CAP Talk  |  Operations  |  Tall Tales  |  Topic: You Might Have Gone To Encampment If... (different version)