Encampment questions

Started by inactive123, March 12, 2013, 09:18:21 PM

inactive123

I'm reading through the list of required gear for the spring break encampment. Here are some questions I have.
1. It says I will only need two sets of BDUs and one set of Blues. Will there be luandry service of some sort? Should I bring some detergent?
2.  Should I bring my uniforms and gear all in one duffle bag or carry my uniforms on hangars and gear in a suit case?
Thanks
C/MSgt

Eclipse

Are you talking about Illinois Wing Spring?

"That Others May Zoom"

Майор Хаткевич

Can't tell from posting history....

inactive123

Sorry that I forgot to mention that the encampment I am talking about is the RI Wing Spring Break Encampment.
C/MSgt

Eclipse

OK - Well, these questions should go direct to the encampment staff.  There are several from ILWG here.

Unless someone from RIWG is on the board, the answer will vary greatly.

Some encampments appoint a cadet chain to address these types of questions, some just go to the senior staff, but either
way, they will know best.

"That Others May Zoom"

ol'fido

Quote from: Cadetcookies on March 12, 2013, 09:50:26 PM
Sorry that I forgot to mention that the encampment I am talking about is the RI Wing Spring Break Encampment.
Do they hold that in Quahog? ;D Giggety.
Lt. Col. Randy L. Mitchell
Historian, Group 1, IL-006

Eclipse

Quote from: Cadetcookies on March 12, 2013, 09:50:26 PM

Why are you changing the font?

"That Others May Zoom"

Phil Hirons, Jr.

http://www.riwingcap.com/encampment.html has contact info.

I know there is a at least 1 washer and dryer at Camp Varnum. I can't remember if they are coin op or what the availability would be to the doolies basics students (that's the new term, right)

A garment bag is always a good choice for the blues. If you pack your BDUs, an iron and starch are on the gear list.