Main Menu

Near Space Balloon

Started by miss.aviator.girl, March 02, 2013, 02:24:32 AM

miss.aviator.girl

We're doing a near space balloon at Fox Valley Composite Squadron.
Here's the link to the blog for this project. (created by yours truly!)
Please let me know what you think!

HERE'S THE LINK:
http://fvcsnearspaceballoon.blogspot.com/?view=classic

CAP4117

miss.aviator.girl

Spaceman3750

What are you using to get your telemetry such as altitude, speed, coordinates, etc?

SonicN2O

I'm having some issues posting the latest update to the blog, but it should be up before tomorrow!
;D ;D ;D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." -Mark Twain

miss.aviator.girl

Quote from: SonicN2O on March 03, 2013, 07:07:02 PM
I'm having some issues posting the latest update to the blog, but it should be up before tomorrow!
;D ;D ;D

Dozier,is that you?!

The Infamous Meerkat

Quote from: miss.aviator.girl on March 04, 2013, 12:03:55 AM
;D ;D ;D

Dozier,is that you?!

^ OPSEC People!  >:D

Just joking.  ;D

Seems like a pretty neat project!
Captain Kevin Brizzi, CAP
SGT, USMC
Former C/TSgt, CAP
Former C/MAJ, Army JROTC

SonicN2O

Quote from: miss.aviator.girl on March 04, 2013, 12:03:55 AM
;D ;D ;D

Dozier,is that you?!
Yes, It's me. You know you can email me instead of broadcasting my last name on the interwebs.  >:( ;D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." -Mark Twain

SonicN2O

Critical AOA

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."   - George Bernard Shaw