Columbia/Baltimore/DC Area Squadrons?

Started by krnlpanick, January 03, 2013, 05:47:35 PM

krnlpanick

All - I will be in Columbia, MD all next week for work and was interested in possibly visiting a squadron or maybe two while I am in town. I would also be interested in meeting up for Dinner and/or Beers (especially if we are meeting at Victoria's Gastro Pub in Columbia)

Shoot me a PM if you have a meeting next week and let me know the details - would be great to see how some other squadrons from other wings conduct their business!

2nd Lt. Christopher A. Schmidt, CAP

CAPSGT

The closest squadron is the Howard Composite Squadron, which meets at the Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab in Columbia on Thursday nights.
MICHAEL A. CROCKETT, Lt Col, CAP
Assistant Communications Officer, Wicomico Composite Squadron

krnlpanick

Can you PM me the SQ/CC's contact information - I would like to give a heads up if I am going to drop by rather than just showing up. Thanks for the info!
2nd Lt. Christopher A. Schmidt, CAP

Cool Mace

CAP is what you make of it. If you don't put anything in to it, you won't get anything out of it.
Eaker #2250
C/Lt Col, Ret.
The cookies and donuts were a lie.

Cool Mace

Krnlpanick,

I apologize for the sarcastic remark. I should have just sent a PM your way like you requested, or posted the link.
CAP is what you make of it. If you don't put anything in to it, you won't get anything out of it.
Eaker #2250
C/Lt Col, Ret.
The cookies and donuts were a lie.