Main Menu

Apologie

Started by red_sox_fan, August 05, 2012, 02:16:14 AM

red_sox_fan

For any person who saw my recent post. I am sorry very sorry. I should of never called publicly called a higher up in the chain command a liar. I am sorry if i made any one mad or offended any one. I ask for your forgiveness please. At the end of this month i am moving to a NCO postion. I need to start acting like one. I am very sorry.

Quote"If your brother or sister sins against you, rebuke them; and if they repent, forgive them."
Luke 17:3
Cadet Senior Airman

Garibaldi

Quote from: red_sox_fan on August 05, 2012, 02:16:14 AM
For any person who saw my recent post. I am sorry very sorry. I should of never called publicly called a higher up in the chain command a liar. I am sorry if i made any one mad or offended any one. I ask for your forgiveness please. At the end of this month i am moving to a NCO postion. I need to start acting like one. I am very sorry.

Quote"If your brother or sister sins against you, rebuke them; and if they repent, forgive them."
Luke 17:3

I take back almost every thing I said. Your apology seems sincere (hard to really tell in written form) and I apologize for going off on you like I did. I hope that you do take to heart some of the things we said here. We really do mean well for all cadets, regardless of where they are or what they do. We'd rather fix the problem than create a bigger one, but some of us do things differently.
Still a major after all these years.
ES dude, leadership ossifer, publik affaires
Opinionated and wrong 99% of the time about all things

Walkman

We all need to remember to that even though it's only HTML text on a page, there is a real person that is reading & writing. One of the major pitfalls of our online world is that by removing any sensory input from the conversation, it becomes easy to dehumanize the other person online and treat them in a way we never would if we were in person or on the phone. Making things worse is a lack of any real feedback on the emotional impact of our words. Both of these issues lead to a coarseness that gives in to immaturity.

That being said, it takes a lot of guts to apologize. It takes even more guts to apologize to a group, even online.

Thank both of you for showing maturity and civility on this thread. It's refreshing to see it anymore. Most situations like this would devolve into elementary school behavior. Pay attention internet.

red_sox_fan

Thank you for accepting my apologie. It  makes me happy to know that i have been forgiven. I do not wont to be like all those idiots in the world.
Cadet Senior Airman

EMT-83

Not to dog pile, but...

No one is going to take you seriously with spelling and usage errors in your posts, such as the one above. A suggestion would be to compose your thoughts in a word processor, edit for mistakes, then copy/paste into the forum.

Critical AOA

Quote from: EMT-83 on August 05, 2012, 01:58:19 PM
Not to dog pile, but...

No one is going to take you seriously with spelling and usage errors in your posts, such as the one above. A suggestion would be to compose your thoughts in a word processor, edit for mistakes, then copy/paste into the forum.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

No doubt!
"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."   - George Bernard Shaw