Problem updating lastest CAPWATCH files in SIMs

Started by Gystal, July 24, 2012, 01:45:46 AM

Gystal

Has anyone recently (23 July 2012) experienced a problem updating SIMS with the latest CAPWATCH files?   I've done it 100 times, but this time about half way through the update I got an message stating that there is a problem with database due to a format change.  I don't recall the exact message but it sounded like a column in table may have been added?

NC Hokie

Quote from: Gystal on July 24, 2012, 01:45:46 AM
Has anyone recently (23 July 2012) experienced a problem updating SIMS with the latest CAPWATCH files?   I've done it 100 times, but this time about half way through the update I got an message stating that there is a problem with database due to a format change.  I don't recall the exact message but it sounded like a column in table may have been added?

I was just able to import a fresh set of the CAPWATCH files into SIMS. What version of SIMS are you using?
NC Hokie, Lt Col, CAP

Graduated Squadron Commander
All Around Good Guy

Shotgun

I just did a brand new install of SIMS and imported a current set of CAPWATCH files on Sunday. (22 July).

Everything worked fine and flawlessly.

-PK-

spacecommand

This is just a coincidence, but I just uploaded new CAPWATCH files into SIMS (before I read this thread) without problems.

Could you be using an older version of SIMS?