NESA Registration is Open

Started by sarflyer, January 26, 2012, 02:52:14 AM

sarflyer

Registration is now open for the 2012 National Emergency Service Academy at Camp Atterbury, IN.

Come join the fun!

P. Rowen
NESA Webmaster
Lt. Col. Paul F. Rowen, CAP
MAWG Director of Information Technology
NESA Webmaster
paul.rowen@mawg.cap.gov

Extremepredjudice

Thanks for posting this, sir!

Wish me luck on getting accepted!
I love the moderators here. <3

Hanlon's Razor
Occam's Razor
"Flight make chant; I good leader"

commando1

What are my chances of getting selected for staff if I haven't been to NESA before but have other training?
Non Timebo Mala

Ed Bos

Quote from: commando1 on February 01, 2012, 08:50:28 PM
What are my chances of getting selected for staff if I haven't been to NESA before but have other training?

Which school?
EDWARD A. BOS, Lt Col, CAP
Email: edward.bos(at)orwgcap.org
PCR-OR-001

commando1

I'd like a staff position at Basic GSAR. Otherwise I want to do Wilderness First Aid. I have about 4 years in CAP, 3 encampments, (2 as staff) and I'm  very active in ES.
Non Timebo Mala

Ed Bos

Apply & see what happens. When you do the GSAR Commandant will see your OpsQuals information & make a judgement call for BGSAR staffing based on that. Same for the ICSS Commandant for the WAFA course.

I'd say at this point your chances aren't any worse than many other folks.

PM if you want more specific information, & I'll do my best to get you in touch with folks who know more than I do (like the decision makers).
EDWARD A. BOS, Lt Col, CAP
Email: edward.bos(at)orwgcap.org
PCR-OR-001

Mousewings

Hi,
I'm planning to apply to staff NESA, either comm or flight line. I have some specific questions, could someone tell me who I can contact?

Also wondering, since right now I am listed as a trainee for MRO and FLM, do I have less chance of being selected? Most of the tasks are done for both. The only thing I need for FLM is another exercise participation.

Thank you!  :)

Extremepredjudice

PM Mr. Ed Bos

Don't hate, I can't see his signature.  :angel:
I love the moderators here. <3

Hanlon's Razor
Occam's Razor
"Flight make chant; I good leader"

sarflyer

The scholarship link has been fixed and now should download the application.  It was an issue with Word 2007 and Internet Explorer.

Thanks,
NESA Webmaster
paul.rowen@mawg.cap.gov

sarflyer

Morning all,

The two Camp Atterbury release forms and the Policy & Procedures have been posted to NESA webpage.  Anyone who has applied for the activity you review and/or complete these documents.

Thanks all,
NESA Webmaster
paul.rowen@mawg.cap.gov

sarflyer

Morning all,

With the new changes on eServices occuring from April 1-5 effective today there may be issues with the payment portion of the NESA registration sites.  It doesn't appear to effect registration, just payment.  It will all be back up by the 6th.

If you have other issues or questions please email me at the address in my signature block.  I do not monitor CAPTalk on a daily basis.

Thanks all,
NESA Webmaster
paul.rowen@mawg.cap.gov

sarflyer

UPDATE:

On 11 April 2012 between midnight and noon the NESA Registration Server will be down for move and maintenance.  If you only need to pay for a previous registration click on the link on the registration page at the NESA website.  It is not effected by this event.  If you have to register please do it at another time then listed above.

Thanks All!
NESA Webmaster
paul.rowen@mawg.cap.gov