Main Menu

ORMS help needed

Started by AL087, December 22, 2011, 03:32:44 PM

AL087

We have some items in ORMS that have been incorrectly labeled in the past and just discovered.  We have a printer that has a property tag on it, but the model and serial numbers do not match.  Is there a way to go in and edit the item's information and if not, how would you suggest that this be handled?

arajca

If you're the proper property manager (Logistics) you should be able to pull up the master record and edit all but the asset tag number. If not, send documentation to your wing logistics (include pictures), and ask them to update the information.

Eclipse

A report of survey might be required, but this is not a big deal.

"That Others May Zoom"

jimmydeanno

Here's a question.  How does one stop the daily email from CAPERS about operational data not being updated for vehicles?

Our vehicle is up to date in both ORMS and WMU,  and it never fails that we get the email.  Our wing lgt has no idea how to make it stop other than changing our email address.
If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. - Winston Churchill

arajca

Contact the CAPERS administrator. It's a TXWG specific system.

Thom

Quote from: arajca on December 22, 2011, 09:07:19 PM
Contact the CAPERS administrator. It's a TXWG specific system.

Actually, the CAPERS system is now in use across multiple Wings.

For LA Wing, you can contact me and I'll try to straighten it out; for TX Wing and all others that are using it contact Jack Lewis, the CAPERS creator/administrator.

my address:    it@lawgcap.org

Thom