Main Menu

Encampment List

Started by jkr1901, September 02, 2011, 02:49:04 AM

jkr1901

Just looking for a list of summer encampments that I could attend in the upcoming summer as staff.

Eclipse

The 2011 season is over, and most activities will not have posted their upcoming dates yet.

NHQ has a list on their site, but it is notoriously out of date.  Your best bet is to watch the wing websites in states
that you could reasonably participate.

"That Others May Zoom"

jkr1901

OK, thank you, I guess I had the opinion that every wing was looking for staff applicants as Oklahoma Wing will be, starting 15Sept11.

Eclipse

Every wing is on their own schedule.  Few will be looking for staff for Summer activities that early.

ILWG has a Spring encampment in April, and we don't even look for executive staff until Oct / Nov.

"That Others May Zoom"

DC

The majority of wings won't be looking for summer staff applications until late spring. Florida and Kansas both hold winter encampments (there may be others I am not aware of as well), they will probably be seeking applications in the near future for those activities.

CAPC/officer125

Quote from: DC on September 05, 2011, 04:59:25 AM
The majority of wings won't be looking for summer staff applications until late spring. Florida and Kansas both hold winter encampments (there may be others I am not aware of as well), they will probably be seeking applications in the near future for those activities.
Kansas Wing has already had applications and the staff selection activity for this year's encampment.
I think Texas Wing has one as well.
C/LtCol Priscilla (Pat) Temaat
Eaker #2228
Earhart #14523
KS-001- KSWG HQ staff
2012 Joint Dakota Cadet Leadership Encampment Cadet Commander