Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 08, 2019, 10:44:44 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

CAP Talk  |  General Discussion  |  The Lobby  |  Topic: official "I'm here!" thread.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 75 Send this topic Print
Author Topic: official "I'm here!" thread.  (Read 331007 times)
Briski
Forum Regular

« Reply #780 on: March 10, 2011, 12:33:22 AM »

he every one i've been in cap for 6 years as a cadet and senior now. new to cap talk
Dude, not sure if you're still lurking on the forums, but we were definitely cadets together. :)

Hope all is well!

-jmb-
Report to moderator   Logged
JACKIE M. BRISKI, Capt, CAP
VAWG Cadet Programs Team

...not all those who wander are lost...
ES Ninja
Recruit

Unit: MER-NC-800

« Reply #781 on: March 15, 2011, 08:09:10 PM »

Hey y'all,

I'm C/Maj Sierra Larson (in case you didn't notice my signature...) and I've been in CAP just over three years, but I'm new to CAP Talk. I'm currently the cadet commander of the South Charlotte Cadet Squadron, I'm proud to be a beret, I'm a student pilot, and and I'm my unit's ground team leader. I'll be entering AFROTC in OH after graduating high school this spring, but I plan on remaining active in CAP.
Sierra Larson, C/Lt Col, CAP
NCWG CAC Vice Chair
South Charlotte Cadet Squadron
Reno
Recruit

Unit: AR-120

« Reply #782 on: March 16, 2011, 04:53:34 PM »

Hey everyone! My names Andy Reno.
 I served in the Cadet program from July 08'- July '10 in the 120th Composite Squadron of the Arkansas Wing, the last third of that time as Cadet First Sergeant. I attempted earlier this week to reup in the cadet program but as I'm nearly twenty I was unable too. Hopefuly I'll be joining the 120ths' senior ranks in short order :)
Andrew Reno, FO, CAP
Professional Development Officer
120th Composite Squadron, ARWG
Pylon
Administrator

Unit: NER-NH-032

Michael Kieloch, Communications & PR Leadership
« Reply #783 on: March 16, 2011, 08:58:42 PM »

I served in the Cadet program from July 08'- July '10 in the 120th Composite Squadron of the Arkansas Wing, the last third of that time as Cadet First Sergeant. I attempted earlier this week to reup in the cadet program but as I'm nearly twenty I was unable too. Hopefuly I'll be joining the 120ths' senior ranks in short order :)

Welcome back to CAP, Soon-to-be senior member (and possibly Flight Officer)!
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP
Concord Composite Squadron, NH       
elipod
Forum Regular

Unit: NER-PA-292

« Reply #784 on: March 16, 2011, 11:16:51 PM »

To whom it may concern... just kidding everybody.

Hello,
I have posted a few times before, but I will formally introduce myself here.
The name is C/Maj. Bendele (yeah, Maj. is the first name)
I am taking Cadet Command of my Squadron end of this month, so wish me luck, please!

"Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else"
Reno
Recruit

Unit: AR-120

« Reply #785 on: March 17, 2011, 03:53:57 AM »

Welcome back to CAP, Soon-to-be senior member (and possibly Flight Officer)!

Hey! Thanks! I appreciate it  :)
Andrew Reno, FO, CAP
Professional Development Officer
120th Composite Squadron, ARWG
elipod
Forum Regular

« Reply #786 on: March 17, 2011, 09:26:09 PM »

My first name is not "major". sorry about the confusion. Some people pm'ed me to make sure :P
CivilAirPatrol1996
Recruit

Unit: NER

« Reply #787 on: March 23, 2011, 12:07:11 AM »

Hi! Im a cadet from Syracuse New York. I am hoping to talk to more people from CAP than that of my own Squadron here.
Semper Viglians!
C/CMSgt. William Adams CAP
WESSginger
Recruit

Unit: SER-AL-032

« Reply #788 on: March 23, 2011, 12:35:21 AM »

Hey y'all,

I'm C/Maj Sierra Larson (in case you didn't notice my signature...) and I've been in CAP just over three years, but I'm new to CAP Talk. I'm currently the cadet commander of the South Charlotte Cadet Squadron, I'm proud to be a beret, I'm a student pilot, and and I'm my unit's ground team leader. I'll be entering AFROTC in OH after graduating high school this spring, but I plan on remaining active in CAP.
Hey,
I think I know you from somewhere? Oh that's right! NBB 2010 delta flight!!!! Have fun at IACE!
David Carriker, C/Capt, CAP
NESA staff #577/NBB Delta flight 2010/COS 2011 Flight 5
ES Ninja
Recruit

Unit: MER-NC-800

« Reply #789 on: March 23, 2011, 02:20:48 PM »

Hey y'all,

Hey,
I think I know you from somewhere? Oh that's right! NBB 2010 delta flight!!!! Have fun at IACE!

Hey Ginger, thanks! And where are you causing trouble *cough* I mean, going, this summer?
Sierra Larson, C/Lt Col, CAP
NCWG CAC Vice Chair
South Charlotte Cadet Squadron
WESSginger
Recruit

« Reply #790 on: March 23, 2011, 02:40:08 PM »

Hey y'all,

Hey,

Hey Ginger, thanks! And where are you causing trouble *cough* I mean, going, this summer?

COS and LtCol Long willing NESA. I wanted to go to CCOC but that didn't workout. My dad said no because I had already apply for COS and NESA.
^Graff

Unit: AL-133

« Reply #791 on: March 28, 2011, 01:43:50 AM »

Elo.
Just found out about this forum at WESS.
They said it was terrible though...I guess I will have to decide for myself.
Can't be much worse than MC's...
C/SSgt Seaborg
WESSginger
Recruit

« Reply #792 on: March 28, 2011, 04:16:55 AM »

Elo.
Just found out about this forum at WESS.
They said it was terrible though...I guess I will have to decide for myself.
Can't be much worse than MC's...

Who said that at WESS?
arBar

Unit: SER-TN-014

Millington Composite Squadron
« Reply #793 on: March 29, 2011, 03:25:51 AM »

My first name is not "major". sorry about the confusion. Some people pm'ed me to make sure :P

Yeah well my cousin's name is Major, and my friend's name was Sargent.  The latter changed his name when becoming a LEO.  It does make for some funny situations when people like that get rank.
elipod
Forum Regular

« Reply #794 on: March 29, 2011, 01:55:03 PM »

Yeah well my cousin's name is Major, and my friend's name was Sargent.  The latter changed his name when becoming a LEO.  It does make for some funny situations when people like that get rank.

lol. Yeah I tried to say it jokingly :P   I can imagine the confusion it would create if your first name WAS a rank you had!
SII-117
Recruit

Unit: **SECRET**

« Reply #795 on: March 29, 2011, 09:32:13 PM »

howdy :)

go into your forum profile and add your name and grade to your signature, so we know where you're from and such.   http://captalk.net/index.php?action=profile;sa=forumProfile

Not!
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and good with ketchup.
Stearmann4
Recruit

« Reply #796 on: April 03, 2011, 05:23:10 PM »

CAPers,

I was a CAP Cadet (C/WO) back in the mid-80s. It was my first exposure to military type training, as well as aviation and thrived on it.

I'm now completeing my 9th GWOT deployment and on my 21st year of active duty as an Army CW4 IP/Test Pilot with the 160th SOAR at Ft Lewis, WA. Qualified in UH-1/AH-1/OH-6/UH-60/CH-47/MH-47E/G, and C-12. I also own a 1945 J-3 Cub and a Schweizer I-22, and do a fair amount of instructing.

My boys are getting near CAP age, and I'd like to get involved as a SM. I truly believe in the opportunities CAP provides for our youth and look forward to getting involved again.

MR-

« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 08:11:48 PM by Stearmann4 » Report to moderator   Logged
Active Duty Army Aviator
Silver Wings Flying Company, LLC
Olympia Regional Airport (KOLM)
www.Silverwingsflying.com
md
Recruit

« Reply #797 on: April 05, 2011, 10:15:58 PM »

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking off and on for a few years and never got around to posting (think maybe I even lost my first login) but finally decided today that this is ridiculous. Don't know if I'll ever talk to any of you (except maybe in real life), but it's fun reading everything people have to say.
mclarke
Forum Regular

Unit: GLR-WI161

« Reply #798 on: April 07, 2011, 01:47:17 AM »

Hello folks. Just thought I would make my first post and introduce myself. I am the the PAO and Recruiting Officer in my Squadron, so yeah. Anyways, happy to be here.
Arkbird
Recruit

« Reply #799 on: April 14, 2011, 04:03:58 AM »

Hey everyone.  Just thought I would introduce myself.  I've been lurking for a while now.  I am currently a C/2d Lt.  I have attended National Flight Academy and I am going to attend COS this summer.  I am a solo pilot, GTM3 and I received a Commander's Commendation for assisting in the creation of a new squadron.
Multi-Purpose C/Capt
COS 2011
NCLS 2013
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 75 Send this topic Print 
CAP Talk  |  General Discussion  |  The Lobby  |  Topic: official "I'm here!" thread.