Possible bug in WMIRS calendar module

Started by disamuel, April 04, 2011, 05:36:57 PM

disamuel

I think that I found a bug in WMIRS related to the aircraft scheduling module. When a sortie is entered in WMIRS it automatically makes an entry into the calendar module, which is fine. But, when the calendar entry comes from the sortie entry, the calendar module does not send out an email to the people monitoring that particular aircraft as it would if the calendar entry was made first. I'm sure that is a bug.

Is there a help desk for this sort of issue, or should it be sent up the chain of command?

Thanks-

Kojack

jeders

Quote from: Kojack on April 04, 2011, 06:19:03 PM
Chain of Command to the NOC

Or in order to get it resolved sometime this year, use the Help Desk in eServices using the WMIRS category.
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

CFI_Ed

Quote from: disamuel on April 04, 2011, 05:36:57 PM
I think that I found a bug in WMIRS related to the aircraft scheduling module. When a sortie is entered in WMIRS it automatically makes an entry into the calendar module, which is fine. But, when the calendar entry comes from the sortie entry, the calendar module does not send out an email to the people monitoring that particular aircraft as it would if the calendar entry was made first. I'm sure that is a bug.

Is there a help desk for this sort of issue, or should it be sent up the chain of command?

Thanks-
Already brought up to Terry Raymond at the NOC.
Ed Angala, Lt Col, CAP
Oklahoma Wing/DO