Best Place to find uniform items

Started by joed99, January 09, 2011, 02:15:20 PM

joed99

I am trying to find cloth badges to sew on the bdu's and I am looking to find blue Army Combat Infantry Badge and Blue Expert Infantry badge. Were is the place to go? I can only find desert and green in cloth. Are these special orders? Thanks for the info

JohnKachenmeister

Try nametapes.com, and yes, the CIB on ultramarine blue will probably be a special order item. 
Another former CAP officer

manfredvonrichthofen

It is a special order item, if you order from www.nametape.com (nametape no s at the end) it will cost you $15 but you will get three. I had to order CIB and AASLT wings from there. Their work is rather good too. Not the best I have seen, but still good.

PHall

You can also try www.thebattlezone.com
They have a lot of stuff that is available in white on blue.

Hawk200

Quote from: PHall on January 09, 2011, 05:32:17 PM
You can also try www.thebattlezone.com
They have a lot of stuff that is available in white on blue.
Not Army badges, they won't. They "reproduce" the old Air Force design badges, but not the new ones or Army badges in white/blue.

manfredvonrichthofen

]http://captalk.net/MGalleryItem.php?id=264

Had mine made through www.nametape.com. I think their work is great. If you ask nicely they will even fold them and sew them into the correct size and shape, it costs about another dollar per badge. Their work is great, and affordable, especially when you compare them to say getting them from VG, there you have to order in lots of 100 or more, and they cost $4 a piece. With www.nametape.com you get them for $5 a piece, you do have to order three of each, but that shouldn't be a problem because you will want the extras anyways.