new testing system

Started by CCAlex, July 15, 2010, 03:53:59 AM

CCAlex

hey I have a question.
I just took the chapter 4 leadership test online with the new testing system and I was pitched weird questions about the air force leadership areas. I found nothing on it in the book.
Help!

Pingree1492

Are you studying out of the new material?  That could be your problem...
On CAP Hiatus- the U.S. Army is kindly letting me play with some of their really cool toys (helicopters) in far off, distant lands  :)

MSG Mac

Go to the NAtional Cadet Programs page http://members.gocivilairpatrol.com/cadet_programs/  and download the "NEW" leadership manuals
Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
50 Year Member

a2capt

I see you have Wright Brothers already ..

Unless you want to study from Leadership 1 through 4 again, and continue from there- and take the AE modules from the beginning, again, I suggest you leave that online testing alone :)

Your Mitchell will be based on all that material instead of the stuff you have studied already.

As you found out just by doing LL4, you'll be pitched a lot more weird questions..

Paul Creed III

The online aerospace exams cover the same material as the paper versions. It is possible to take all of the aerospace tests online and the leadership tests (on the old leadership texts) in person, if the cadet chooses to stay with the old texts for leadership.
Lt Col Paul Creed III, CAP
Group 3 Ohio Wing sUAS Program Manager

CCAlex

Ok the new ones are what I need

CCAlex

thanks for giving me what I need for links. 8)