Main Menu

Joining

Started by ryecarrac, May 24, 2010, 07:00:40 PM

BradM

Quote from: spacecommand on September 08, 2010, 11:36:45 PMRegular epaulets, <$8 , shoulder boards >$29.

The price doesnt phase me if it was optional :) I'd prefer the cadet officer shoulder boards with metal officer insignia.
BRAD MELILLO, 1st Lt, CAP
Finance Officer
Asst. Professional Development Officer
Brackett Composite Squadron 64
La Verne, CA

peter rabbit

QuoteWhy do squadrons make things so difficult for new members?
How about a "Welcome to CAP" package that explains all this stuff and how to get it done?

we developed a word document with links to all the steps for level one and beyond, and email it to all new members. we took a document from PD best practices and enhanced it.

DakRadz

Quote from: BradM on September 08, 2010, 09:53:24 PM
After looking at my new materials I rec'd yesterday. I was thinking the Cadet Officers shoulder boards look better than the Senior epaulets :) Too bad we Seniors cant use the Cadet Officer shoulder boards with metal Air Force officer insignia ;)

Careful sir... :-X

BradM

Quote from: DakRadz on September 09, 2010, 12:06:27 AM
Quote from: BradM on September 08, 2010, 09:53:24 PM
After looking at my new materials I rec'd yesterday. I was thinking the Cadet Officers shoulder boards look better than the Senior epaulets :) Too bad we Seniors cant use the Cadet Officer shoulder boards with metal Air Force officer insignia ;)

Careful sir... :-X

why do you say that? do you think by me putting it out there it may come true? :)
Finance Officer
La Verne, CA

DakRadz

:D ;D :clap:
Oh, this will cause a uniform thread.
Made me chuckle.

I was warning you about the reactions of SMs on here.

Several of them are going to spit coffee upon the screen.

BradM

Quote from: DakRadz on September 09, 2010, 12:37:52 AM
:D ;D :clap:
Oh, this will cause a uniform thread.
Made me chuckle.

I was warning you about the reactions of SMs on here.

Several of them are going to spit coffee upon the screen.

Oh I see. ;) When I joined I had a goatee but I wanted to wear the U.S. Air Force blues uniform as well. So I now have a mustache. Part of sacrificing my goatee I wouldnt mind paying the extra few bucks for these cadet officer shoulder boards. It would make the uniform look a little better in my opinion. :)
Finance Officer
La Verne, CA