CAP slacking on renewals?

Started by Climbnsink, May 24, 2010, 06:47:51 PM

tribalelder

Renewed online in mid May-would otherwise lapse 31May. 

No ID card yet, though I'm shown as renewed.  If I weren't awaiting a permanent shift assignment (I'm currently on a noon-2030 shift) that will hopefully allow me to return to active participation, I'd be angry, instead of just discouraged.
WE ARE HERE ON CAPTALK BECAUSE WE ALL CARE ABOUT THE PROGRAM. We may not always agree and we should not always agree.  One of our strengths as an organization is that we didn't all go to the same school, so we all know how to do something different and differently. 
Since we all care about CAP, its members and our missions, sometimes our discussions will be animated, but they should always civil -- after all, it's in our name.

Custer

Quote from: Pumbaa on May 24, 2010, 09:04:20 PM
I let my (and my daughters) membership lapse.  Did not receive anything until one month after expiration.

Does anyone know the historical numbers for CAP strength over the years?  I've been looking for that and have not been able to find any bar graphs, etc showing how membership may have risen & fallen over the years.

RiverAux

Never seen it all in one place.  Unfortunately, with the demise of the annual report this information will become harder and harder to find.  And even when we were doing the annual reports for Congress evidently no one thought to give them to the Library of Congress, so I wonder if anyone has a complete collection.